That is 992 Realtors that have taken action to expand their value propostion and adjust to the changing market. If you are not learning about green real estate options you are falling behind!
What Realtors Are Saying About the Training
"Excellent content and delivered in an easy to understand format. Well done"
- Agent from Royal LePage Square One
"I could educate my clients on the importance of energy savings on both their buying and selling proccess."
- Agent from JDL Realty Inc.
"Mr. Chopik has demonstrated a high level of competency in the subject he presented."
- Agent from Homelife Superstars
"Very interesting subject, I had never thought of it!"
- Agent from Century 21 South Breeze
Courses Available for Realtors
Chris instructs three courses, a one hour course (one RECO credit), a three hour course (three RECO credits) and a three-day course at the end of which successful participants receive the NAR Green Designation. In regards to the NAR Green Designation each day is six hours of training and participants receive six RECO credits per day, for a total of 18 credits upon completion.
One-hour Course Outline:
Overview Energy Performance Ratings
• Global Context for Home Energy Rating
• Understand Ontario Building Code for 2012
• Understanding building ratings:
o ENERGY STAR®
• How to Accurately Complete MLS Data
Three-hour Course Outline:
- Learn about the Provinces New Feed In Tariff program for Solar & Wind
1. Review technology
2. ROI for 3KW system under the latest rules
3. How to use Community Power to grow your business
4. Understanding Grants
- Learn about Resale & New Building Labeling, including EnerGuide & LEED®
1. Selling & valuing buildings based on Green Labels
2. Understanding what features contribute to Labels
3. Understanding the emerging market of green building
4. Understanding ecoEnergy Grants
- Learn about the basics of Climate Change and the influence on our Real Estate Market
1. Review Implications of Changing Weather patterns on Insurability & value
2. What is Climate Change & why should REALTORS® Care?
3. What can you do in your business to contribute to Climate Change Solutions?
NAR Green Designation
You can find the outlines for all three days (Green 100, 200 and 300) from the National Association of REALTORS® Green Resource Council.